A new issue of the “plastifikes” series dedicated to the great sauropods. This new volume allows children to experiment with the gradient technique. The large dinosaur skin surfaces present an ideal scenario for mixing different colors with the alcohol-based markers.
A new installment of the “plastifikes” series dedicated to the great sauropods.
- 20 dinosaurs in 2 line thicknesses (thick and thin) that allow the development of fine psychomotor skills.
- Mirror printed images on the back of the sheet (ideal for painting with alcohol based markers no matter what the sheet is passed)
- Large surfaces, ideal for practicing the gradient technique by mixing colors
- Guided contour for easy trimming
- A4 size ideal for laminating and inventing new stories with the characters